When browsing products, please note that some previous and current year models are not available. They are only included for comparison and informational purposes; please inquire for actual availability!
At Doug's Powersports Unlimited, we have the best selection of new models available in the Cortland area. We have the latest Can-Am, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo models available: browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection.
2020 Ski-Doo MXZ X-RS® 600R E-TEC®
The platinum standard for the ultimate in trail performance, the 2020 MXZ X-RS pairs powerful, ultra-responsive Rotax 2-stroke engines with the precise, agile handling of the REV Gen4 platform, and race-proven features.
- REV® Gen4 platform with narrow-design bodywork
- pDrive™ clutch
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- rMotion™ rear suspension
- KYB Pro 36 R front shocks and KYB Pro 40 rear shocks aluminum piggyback with Easy-Adjust compression adjuster (22 clicks)
- Standard electric start
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Forward Adjustable Riser
- Transparent handguards
- Performance trail seat
- Backlit multifunction steering controls
- 7.2-in. wide digital display
- Optional Adjustment package including rMotion™ Quick Adjust™ system and Pilot™ TS skis or rMotion™ Quick Adjust™ system only
- RS running boards
- Forward steering post position
- Rack steering system
- 15 x 129 in. track choice: 1.25 in. RipSaw® or Ice Ripper XT or 1.5 in. Ice Ripper XT
- ROTAX® Engine: 600R E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, eRAVE™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 599.4 cc / 36.6 in.³
- Bore: 72.3 mm / 2.85 in.
- Stroke: 73 mm / 2.87 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 8,100 RPM
- Carburation: E-TEC direct injection
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,400 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 23 (RipSaw†, Ice Ripper XT 1.25 in.); 21 (Ice Ripper XT 1.5 in.)
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45 (RipSaw†, Ice Ripper XT 1.25 in.); 43 (Ice Ripper XT 1.5 in.)
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 221 kg / 486 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 2,925 mm / 115.2 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,222 mm / 48.1 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,269 mm / 129 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. RipSaw®
- Optional track: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. or 38.1 mm / 1.5 in. Ice Ripper XT
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: KYB® Pro 36 R Easy-Adjust
- Front suspension max. travel: 255 mm / 10 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™ with QAS (optional)
- Center shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear suspension max. travel: 272 mm / 10.7 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Bodywork: Narrow design
- Skis: Pilot™ 5.7; Pilot™ TS (optional)
- Seating: Trail performance
- Handlebar: U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Transparent handguards
- Riser block height: Adjustable-120 mm / 4.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever/ grips: Standard
- Gauge: 7.2-in. wide digital display
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner: Round 7/16
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- 600R E-TEC®
- 36.6 cu.in. (599.4 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.85 in. (72.3 mm) x 2.87 in. (73 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- E-TEC direct injection
- Brake Type
- Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: KYB® Pro 36 R Easy-Adjust
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (255 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: rMotion™ with QAS (optional); Center Shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust; Rear Shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear Travel
- 10.7 in. (272 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ 5.7; Pilot™ TS (optional)
- Ski Stance
- 42.4 in. (1077 mm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (381 mm) W x 129 in. (3269 mm) x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 US gal. (36 L)
- Dry Weight
- 486 lb. (221 kg)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers