When browsing products, please note that some previous and current year models are not available. They are only included for comparison and informational purposes; please inquire for actual availability!
At Doug's Powersports Unlimited, we have the best selection of new models available in the Cortland area. We have the latest Can-Am, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo models available: browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection.
2020 Ski-Doo MXZ TNT® 850 E-TEC®
The 2020 MXZ TNT brings an aggresive attitude and high-thrill performance ready to attack tight, twisting trails at the flick of the throttle. The large sweet spot of the TNT lets riders master any trail with confidence and precision.
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- REV® Gen4 platform with narrow-design bodywork
- pDrive™ clutch
- Ergo-Step side panels
- Open toe-hold
- rMotion™ rear suspension
- 15 x 129 x 1.25 in. RipSaw® track or Ice Ripper XT
- HPG™ Plus aluminum front shocks
- Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Warm glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- 4.5-in. digital display
- ROTAX® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, eRAVE™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: E-TEC direct injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™ with clickers
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,200 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 27
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 215 kg / 473 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 2,925 mm / 115.2 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,267 mm / 49.9 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,269 mm / 129 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. RipSaw®
- Optional track: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 220 mm / 8.7 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear suspension max. travel: 272 mm / 10.7 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Bodywork: Narrow design
- Skis: Pilot™ 5.7
- Seating: Trail performance
- Handlebar: U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Handguards
- Riser block height: 120 mm / 4.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever/ grips: Standard
- Gauge: 4.5-in. digital display
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 360 mm / 14 in.
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- 850 E-TEC®
- 51.9 cu. in. (849 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3.2 in. (80.4 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- E-TEC direct injection with additional booster injectors
- Brake Type
- Brembo brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- pDrive™ with clickers
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front Travel
- 8.7 in. (220 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: rMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™ Plus; Rear Shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear Travel
- 10.7 in. (272 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ 5.7
- Ski Stance
- 42.4 in. (1077 mm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (381 mm) W x 129 in. (3269 mm) x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 US gal. (36 L)
- Dry Weight
- 473 lb. (215 kg)
- 14 in. (360 mm)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers