When browsing products, please note that some previous and current year models are not available. They are only included for comparison and informational purposes; please inquire for actual availability!
At Doug's Powersports Unlimited, we have the best selection of new models available in the Cortland area. We have the latest Can-Am, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo models available: browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection.
2018 Sea-Doo RXP®-X® 300
Neon Yellow / Lava Grey
The ultimate top-of-the-line racing watercraft combines power, handling and control like nothing else on the water. And with the 300-hp Rotax 1630 ACE engine, nothing else will come close to you on the buoy course.
- Rider capacity: 2
- Weight capacity: 400 lb. / 182 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 130.6 in. / 331.6 cm
- Width: 48.3 in. / 122.7 cm
- Weight (dry): 850 lb. / 386 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.7 US gal. / 116.4 l
- Type: T3™
- Medium-sized platform
- Rough water inspired deep-V hull
- Better lean-in and precise cornering
- Type: Rotax® 1630 ACE™
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,630 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum; 91 octane – recommended
- 1,630 cc four-stroke, Rotax® with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: The most powerful Rotax® engine ever produced has a maintenance-free supercharger* with an external intercooler and the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE™) technology, delivering high efficiency and amazing acceleration.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO® modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo® watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- T³ Hull™: Innovative multi-staged design with extreme hard and soft chines. Allows for more precise cornering, enhances lean-in, cuts water and tracks better; extremely responsive.
- ECO® Mode: This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Ergolock™ System: Combination of a narrow racing seat with knee pad and angled footwells that allow you to “lock in” when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water due to reduced fatigue.
- Trim Tabs: Limit bow rise and improve parallelism to water. Also increase tracking in rough water conditions.
- High-Performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS™ adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS™ provides handlebar-activated quick settings.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: VTS™, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO® mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips With Palm Rest
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Tow Hook
- Footwell Carpets
- Rear Grab Handle
- Seat Strap
- Elevated Fuel Filler
- Front Splash Deflector
- Dual Drain Plugs
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR® allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless Steel Impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Racing Handlebar with Adjustable Riser: With up to 73mm of verticle adjustment range, our telescopic steering system is ready to face the demanding conditions faced by riders of any size.
- Launch Control: Advanced and easy-to-use handlebar-activated launch control system that automatically adjusts the pump angle to provide perfectly controlled acceleration—every time.
- Adjustable Rear Sponsons: An efficient design that improves lateral stability. 3-position adjustable for your skill level and riding environment: higher for a more playful free-ride experience or lower for more aggressive turning. Winglet feature enhances lean angles during turning.
- Angled Footwell Wedges: Angled footwell wedges keep the rider firmly planted, comfortable, and secure. In conjunction with the Ergolock™ seat, the angled wedges ensure everyone can enjoy the full capabilities of the watercraft.
- Swim Platform with Y Pattern
- Additional Gauge Functions
- Reboarding Ladder
- Depth Finder
- Dry Bag
- Front Storage Tray
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Trailer Move
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1630 ACE™
- 1,630 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 850 lb. (386 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 130.6 in. (331.6 cm)
- 48.3 in. (122.7 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 30.7 US gal. (116.4 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- Ice Metal / Lava Red, Neon Yellow / Lava Grey
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year